Morish Botanicals - Blue Butterfly pea Flower Dried- 50gm
Blue Butterfly flowers (derived from the Butterfly Pea plant) are vibrant indigo colored flowers that have been used in medicine for hundreds of years. In addition to imparting a beautiful blue colour, this exotic plant has a wide array of benefits. Owing to its great concentration of antioxidants, flavonoids, and peptides. It is excellent for your skin shining and your hair healthy. our Blue Pea flowers can be used in a variety of ways for food, DIY Skin & Hair Care & wellness.
- Full with Antioxidants There are many antioxidants in the butterfly pea flower.
- To boost overall health and elasticity, your skin needs antioxidants.
- Soothes Skin Irritation The beautiful indigo Aparajita Flowers also contain powerful anti-inflammatory agents. That’s why it is so good at soothing the skin and noticeably reducing redness.
- Reduces Redness Many young people may have red patches due to acne.
- The presence of Antioxidant flavonoids in the blue butterfly pea flower protects the skin from being damaged.
- Enhances the Skin Barrier
Since the aparajita flower contains herbal essential nutrients like vitamins A, C, and E. And thus,the skin’s natural barrier can be improved. It helps to improve the skin texture. Improves hair health: Butterfly pea nourishes hair follicles, promotes hair growth, reduces hair fall, and slows down the greying of hair. Ingredient Blue Butterfly Pea Flower
How to store: Keep the pouch in an airtight jar in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as it might damage the product.
NOTE : Patch Test Required.