Period Panty | Ullisu Store
Soch Cup is a smooth and flexible cup made of 100% biocompatible medical grade silicone that pops open easily. It has 6 perforated air holes to ease breaking the seal when removing the cup. Its Medium Softness makes it ideal for beginners and experienced users alike. Once inserted, you will not feel it. One menstrual cup can be used upto 10 years.
• Small - Ideal for: Women who are below 30 years, Sexually Inactive, No child birth, Light Menstrual Flow and very good Pelvic Floor Muscles (Physically Active).
• Large- Ideal for : Women over 30 years of age, Given Child birth (Normal or C-Sec), Heavy Menstrual Flow and Sedentary Lifestyle.
• Extra Large - Ideal for: Women with very heavy bleeding / heavy flow who do not wish to empty the cup frequently.
- Size Small : Dia 41 mm, length 48 mm (excluding stem). Capacity: 25.7 ml to the rim, 20.2 ml to the holes. ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL.
- Size Large: Dia 46 mm, length 52 mm (excluding stem). Capacity: 37 ml to the rim, 29.5 ml to the holes. ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL.
- Size XL: Dia 51 mm, length 52 mm (excluding stem). Capacity: 45.6 ml to the rim, 36 ml to the holes. ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL.
Test / Certification: Soch Cup is manufactured using medical grade silicone in accordance with the following regulatory requirements: ISO 10993 (Parts 6, 10, & 11), USP Class VI testing (United States Pharmacopoeia), ISO 13485:2016, FDA, KFDA, and MDSAP USA / Canada / Australia & Brazil.
When to remove: One cup can collect menstrual blood for approx. up to 3-8 hours depending upon the flow. For good hygiene, cup should be emptied and washed every 8 hours even if it is not full. Wash the cup with water or unscented soap.
SochGreen - Menstrual Cup